Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Watch Us Wednesday with Audrey and Kraft Outlet

Welcome to Watch Us Wednesday at The Kraft Journal sponsored by Kraft Outlet.

Hi everyone! Audrey here with my first Watch Us Wednesday tutorial. Today I'm going to share a few tips and tricks for making custom embellishments using stamps and some of my favorite crafty supplies from the Kraft Outlet.



I love rubber stamps. They are great for card-making and scrapbooking, and are super easy to use for making printed stickers when paired with our fun Brown Kraft 2x4 Shipping Label Sheets . Simply stamp, peel, and stick. It's as easy as that!

The possibilities for creating custom stickers are limitless with all the great stamp choices out there. I chose this simple floral image for mine. I stamped the flowers in black ink, repeated 3 times across each label, filling up about half a sheet. These would be cute as-is, or you can add detailing, like I did in the center of each flower and around the label edges with a glittered gel pen.


Your finished stickers are now ready for so many scrappy projects. Use them as a background on scrapbook pages, or as custom patterned paper for cards or gift wrap. I used mine to dress up a Medium Kraft Pillow Box, turning the ordinary into the extraordinary. I then added a hand stamped Small Kraft Shipping Tag and Scalloped Grungy Prim Tag using my adorable hedgehog stamp and our new Sentiment Cling Stamps. Wrapped my package with Black Twill Tying Tape and Black Baker's Twine, a chipboard star, fabric flower, and a couple of buttons to finish things off.


For more details and photos, please visit my blog.

Now it's your turn! Break out those stamps and get crafty with us at the Kraft Journal. Can't wait to see what you create!

8 comments:

  1. Cool that you can make your own stickers! Love that! Neat and adorable project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness what a fantastic idea! on my way to get those lables now! thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love!!!! Can't wait to use my stamps and stickers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey, this is a wonderful idea. I have some of those labels from a sample package I got from Kraft Outlet, and I hadn't really thought what to do with them. I am going to use this for an upcoming submission. Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome tips here , hun ! love how the pillow box turned out !

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10