Hi everyone, Kristina here with a tutorial on how to make a cute Easter candy box/basket out of a pasta box. Here is a look at what I was able to create.
1. Choose a pasta box with a window. This week I found a box with a circle window from some pasta purchased to make a pasta salad. (sorry, I won't be posting the recipe for that)
2. Decide how tall you would like your box/basket to be and cut the top of the box off. I cut my box to 4 inches.
3. After you have cut your box down, choose which papers and embellishments you would like to decorate your box with. Be sure to include something to make your handle with and eyelets to attach it.
4. Cover your box with your chosen papers. You will need to take careful measurements of your box to know where to make a cut in your cover so that the little window will show. Also, use a strong adhesive such as sticky tape or an ATG gun.
5. Once your box is covered you can attach your handle. Punch holes on each side of your box and set an eyelet. Thread the end of your handle through the eyelet and tie a knot so it will not slide back through the eyelet.
6. After your handle is attched you can decorate your box and fill it up with Easter grass and candy.
7. Tie on a gift tag and you are done!
I hope you have enjoyed this Spring inspired project and will look at your pasta aisle with a whole new perspective. There are so many different boxes that could be modified for lots of different occasions.
Kraft Outlet Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Needed: