Hi there! It's me, Frances, for this week's Watch it Wednesday tutorial. I'm going to share how to create this clean and simple card you see above using Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock and Baker's Twine from the Kraft Outlet.
- Gather supplies: 4 X 5 white card, Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Alphas, Buttons, Baker's Twine, Chalk, Border punch, Scallop Circle Punch, and Embossing Folder.
- Cut the piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock to 3 3/4 X 4 3/4. Emboss piece of Kraft Cardstock, and lightly chalk raised parts of cardstock.
- Cut 5 X 1 1/2 piece of patterned paper and punch a scalloped border out of a coordinating patterned paper. Adhere to top portion of card.
- Punch a Scalloped Circle and lightly chalk edges. Cut rays of the sun and cloud. Adhere in cluster on the bottom right side of strip of patterned paper.
- Thread buttons with Baker's Twine and attach to cloud.
- Add title and DONE...CLEAN AND SIMPLE!!!