Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Special is On Vacation....

Today I have a whole different kinda Saturday Special here at The Kraft Journal, than you are used to because I'm off with my honey doing a bit of this...



In fact, I pre-scheduled this post because we left on Thursday and headed up to the shores of Lake Michigan to spend four glorious days away from computers, phones, televisions and even grandchildren (GASP) to camp, fish, and boat with another couple... just to get back to nature a bit, recharge our batteries and spend some time with just grown-ups.

Never fear though, our regular posts here at The Kraft Journal will be right back on track tomorrow in fact ('cause I pre-scheduled that one too...ah the wonders of modern technology) and we'll have a whole new challenge for you on Monday as well!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10