Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Trigger with Beth Moore: Something Borrowed or Something Blue Challenge


For this week's Something Borrowed or Something Blue challenge I decided to "borrow" (CASE) a card design by Betsy Veldman that I ran across and then incorporated pattered paper (Jillibean Soup) that featured one of my favorite colors of "blue"... Aqua. To create this borrowed and blue card I started with Light Kraft Coverweight Cardstock for the base and also cut a piece of Light Kraft Coverweight Cardstock that I stamped and layered across the front of the card after first wrapping it with light brown Earthy Hemp Cord. I also tied Earthy Hemp Cord through the button holes for added texture.

There is still time to join our challenge this week. You can find the link to learn more about the challenge and to link your project, in the upper right hand sidebar of this blog! We can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Beth! Love that bright happy butterfly paper mixed with the kraft. Great use of the earthy hemp cord, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10