Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Watch Us Wednesday: A Goodbye and a Hello

In lieu of our usual tutorial on Wednesday we have some news we'd like to share with our blog followers and challenge participants.

Today we officially say good-bye to one our beloved designers. Kristina has stepped down from her position at The Kraft Journal. Her work here has been greatly appreciated and she will be missed.  As part of our good-bye, we've created this video showcasing some of her work while on the Creative Team for Kraft Outlet.  Stayed tuned however, because after the video we'd like to introduce the newest member of our Creative Team too!



We'd love it if you helped us give Kristina a warm goodbye and help us welcome the newest member of our team as well!


I live in San Francisco with my husband and our quirky cat, Yoda.  I work full time in information security policy management (say that 3 times fast...) and commute to work from our city apartment on my Vespa.  When I'm not crafting, I love to go to Giants games, travel, and try new recipes.  We fell in love with Holland on a trip a couple of years ago and hope to be able to buy a vacation home there one day!  Dreaming big never hurts, right?  And House Hunters International keeps the dream alive, lol!

I've been stamping for a couple of years and primarily make cards though I have a ton of wedding and honeymoon pictures that haven't seen any love for over 4 years!  Yikes!  I'm blessed to be part of wonderful design teams and hanging out in this crafty community is a home away from home.  I am so excited to be part of such a creative team here at the Kraft Outlet! 
 
To see all of her work and learn more about Jen, visit her blog, I'm Crafty - Be Crafty!
 
Don't forget there is still plenty of time to join our current challenge too.  You have until Sunday at 6:00 p.m., Eastern time to enter your Americana or Patriotic project that features Kraft cardstock or products from Kraft Outlet.  The link to the current challenge is located in the top right sidebar of this blog! We can't wait to see what you create!

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say goodbye and thank you to Kristina. She has been a true asset to Kraft Outlet. I would also like to welcome Jennifer to the Kraft Journal Design Team. I know we can expect wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth and Babette!! It was a pleasure working with both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad to see you go, Kristina! It's been such a joy working alongside you here at The Kraft Journal. But you haven't gotten rid of me, girl. I'm going to stick to you like glue. :)
    And a huge welcome to Jennifer! So looking forward to getting to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to be a part of such a wonderful team here and will miss you, Kristina!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10