Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Designer Introduction: Kim Duran of Paper Loves Glue Blog

Today's Thursday Trigger isn't really a trigger at all... instead we're using today's post to introduce the newest member of The Kraft Journal and Kraft Outlet Creative Team.  She'll officially start working with us for our next challege that starts on Monday and we are so excited to start sharing her projects that are sure to inspire you!

Now we'll let Kim Duran of Paper Loves Glue blog tell you a bit about herself.... take it away Kim!

My name is Kim Duran. I am a mom of two  - a boy and a girl, and am engaged to a great man who also has two grown children of his own. Together, we share a happy home, complete with one spoiled labradoodle and a newly adopted tabby kitten. 

I enjoy creating cards and other paper crafts as a hobby to share with my friends and family. They always tease me because I've been known to take my craft with me everywhere I go! You can find me crafting in our trailer during camping trips, blogging about my crafts during my lunch break, or reading craft magazines during road trips! Most importantly, this hobby has allowed me to teach my children about sharing what they create with others and to find inspiration in their surroundings. Plus, it's so fun to get our hands dirty in the craft supplies and make a mess together! 

I am beyond thrilled for this opportunity to create alongside the talented designers here at The Kraft Journal! 

I hope you help us give Kim a warm welcome to the team, we just know that you're gonna be inspired by her work! To see all of Kim's paper crafts and learn more about her visit her Paper Loves Glue blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10