Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Trigger with Kraft Outlet and Beth Moore


This week's challenge is Carnivals, Parties or Parades and I really thought it would be easy to come up with a great project for today's Thursday Trigger with such a broad theme... but to be honest, my Mojo has had some SERIOUS issues lately....as it has disappeared almost entirely!   At any rate, here's my thought process with the whole theme.  First I started thinking about Carnivals and that reminded me of the Fall Fest held at Bertha Brock Park (located in the town I reside in) each year because they always have a carnival kinda thing going on as part of the Fall festivities.  That got me thinking about candied apples...and THAT got me thinking about (happy) Harvest Time.... so basically, my card is for a Happy Harvest party kinda thing.... it's far-fetched I know, but I was just thrilled to get a project actually put together! Ha! :-) 

This card features the most delightful Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock, Buff Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock, that I cut with a Deco Scallop and some spiffy red and white Baker's Twine all available at Kraft Outlet.... Yay!

Here's hoping I find my Mojo before next week when we have a fun challenge that is sponsored by TradeFish Designs (check out the link in our right sidebar)... when you enter next week's challenge you'll not only have a chance to win our monthly 15 dollar Kraft Outlet store voucher, you'll also be in the running to win a gift certificate from TradeFish Designs as well.  Be sure to stop in this coming Monday to learn more about the challenge!

In the meantime, I hope you join this week's challenge too.... the link is located in the upper right sidebar of the blog!

6 comments:

  1. I love your card! Especially because it reminds me of the big Ellijay Apple Festival held in October in a town about an hour's ride from here. It's my favorite festival . . . EVER! Crafts, food, local produce, especially Georgia apples. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, love the gingham with the Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth I think this card is so cute. I don't think you lost your mojo...your talent is awesome...love your projects..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, this is so cute!! I love the gingham and the use of it as the little cloth in the basket is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hands down, gorgeous card, Beth! From the looks of it, sure doesn't look like you had trouble finding your inspiration. I love the idea of an happy harvest theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely adorable, Beth! The design is fabulous, and that apple basket is so sweet. Love the gingham paper and love the paper piecing on the basket. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10