Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kraft Outlet October Store Schedule and more Design Team News

Last week we introduced all of our Guest Designers that are scheduled for the coming months here at The Kraft Journal for Kraft Outlet, and we also let you know that our current September Guest Designer, Debbie Carriere will join our regular Design Team in January 2012.  Well, we've got more exciting news to share today because also joining our team in January 2012 is Debbie Marcinkiewicz.  Debbie is also our scheduled Guest Designer for November. Please join us in welcoming Debbie to our team in the coming year and read on to learn more about her too!

My name is Debbie Marcinkiewicz and I am a wife and mother of two, wonderful sons!  I am lucky enough to ‘work full time’ designing paper crafted treasures for several on-line boutiques and blogs currently!  I have been a crafter all my life and have dabbled in just about everything.  I owned my own sewing business for approximately three years in which I handmade American Girl doll clothes and quilts.  It was a very natural progression to travel from quilting to paper crafting … the same basic techniques can be applied transitioning fabric to paper!  I have been paper crafting seriously for approximately six years and have been professionally designing for almost two years!!  I love anything vintage and shabby and adore to work with fabric, glitter, vintage images, textural embellishments … and enjoy using my sewing machine on my paper crafted designs!!  I really find so much joy in inspiring others through my tiny, made from the heart treasures!  I find much of my vintage inspiration around my pink Victorian home, antiques I’ve collected for the past 25 years and in nature!  I am tickled to have the opportunity to design with the fabulous items carried through the Kraft Outlet!

In Other Store News...
The holidays are quickly approching and that means cards, invitations and all kinds of wonderful paper crafts! Shop early and avoid any delay in shipping.

Because of our Fall Craft Show Schedule, Kraft Outlet will be closed on October 7th, 8th and 9th and again on October 14th, 15th and 16th.You will still be able to place orders online but orders will not be shipped on those dates.

Thank you for your support!

3 comments:

  1. congrats Debbie, I've been admiring your work at the Shabby Tea Room for sometime. Can't wait to see your Kraft-y designs for The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Debbie! Looking forward to all your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the amazing and warm welcome ... I can't wait to begin creating with all things Kraft-y!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10