Monday, October 24, 2011

Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet: Anything Goes Challenge

Welcome to Make It Monday with Kraft Outlet. Use this week's "Anything Goes", theme to inspire you to create your project and then link it up at the bottom of this post before 6:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Sunday October 30, 2011.  All of our followers who participant in our challenges for the month of October have a chance to be featured on our "Feature Me Fridays" posts as well as be entered to win a $15.00 Kraft Outlet Store Voucher!  The more challenges you enter this month, the more chances you have to win!

Kraft Outlet Guest Designer for October

This month we'll also be featuring work from our Guest Designer, Angi Barrs of  Angi and Cokie Designs blog. We're excited to have Angi join us to design projects we know will inspire you, using Kraft cardstock and other products available at Kraft Outlet. Today we'll introduce Angi to you and then on our weekly Thursday Trigger posts we'll reveal her creations through the end of October! So be sure to stop back in again on Thursday for this week's challenge Trigger from Angi Barrs.

Hello fellow crafters. My name is Angi Barrs and I  live in "Terrific Texas". I wear many hats in my family. Besides crafting, I am a mom of 2 wonderful daughters, I teach Junior High School, and I am a big supporter of Autism Awareness programs. I am also a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Oohrah! I make a variety of crafts from cards, to layouts, to altered projects. One of my faves is kraft. It's a beautiful natural material that goes great with any type of project.  I'm also a HUGE Fan of recycling and kraft is a great resource to use for this as well. I'm so excited to be here at The Kraft Journal. I'm a big fan of the blog and storeYou can also check me out at my blog.

Kraft Outlet Design Team Reveal for "Anything Goes"

Audrey Pettit
With Halloween just a week away, Audrey chose to make a spooky ghost card for this week's Anything Goes challenge. Buff Ivory Coverweight Cardstock and pattern paper form the base for this card. Audrey added 2 Small Manila Shipping Tags decorated with Paper Edges Rubbings across the center of her card. She tied the strings into a bow, layered with Gypsy Market Seam Binding and a button tied with Black Baker's Twine. Two ghosties hold sentiment flags made from Memo Pins and Flag Banner Stickers.

Kim Duran
For our "Anything Goes" challenge, Kim created a birthday card for her mother-in-law using lovely Light Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock, layers of patterned paper, musical notes from Steampunk Victoriana Rubbings and embellished with a turquoise ribbon flower and Brown Kraft Baker's Twine. For a complete list of supplies, be sure to visit Kim's blog.

Tracy MacDonald
Tracy colored her image with Copics and double matted it with Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock and Buff Ivory.  The card base is Brown Kraft cardstock matted with Buff Ivory and an edge punched mat of Lunch Bag Kraft.  She threaded some Red Bakers Twine through the punch work with some pearls and added a ribbon and bow of 7 Gypsies Gypsy Market seam binding.  She finished off the sentiment by stamping on a X-Small Grungy Prim Tag.



7 comments:

  1. I posted on my blog about your challenge.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Goes is Always Fun, but I love your products and the inspiration from the DT. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entered my Halloween Bat & Witch Tag Easel that I used Kraft paper on the layer that is on the tag.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the inspiration i find here is so amazing! thanks for the anything goes challenge...they are always so much fun! hugs and blessings to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the inspiring cards DT and thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your challenge blog - cool concept! I hope you like my card! lovely creations from the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10