Monday, December 12, 2011

Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet: Let it Snow! Challenge

Welcome to Make It Monday with Kraft Outlet.  Use this week's "Let it Snow!", theme to inspire you to create your project and then link it up at the bottom of this post before 6:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Sunday December 18, 2011.  All of our followers who participant in our challenges for the month of December have a chance to be featured on our "Feature Me Fridays" posts as well as be entered to win a $15.00 Kraft Outlet Store Voucher!  The more challenges you enter this month, the more chances you have to win!

This month we are also featuring work from our...

Kraft Outlet Guest Designer for December

My name is Linda Abadie. I am a registered nurse, practicing as the Director of Clinical Education at GoldenLiving- Sleepy Hollow Manor Nursing and Rehab facility in Annandale, Virginia, USA. My husband and I have been married for eight years and we have two children, Nicholas (6) and Christopher (3). I started scrapbooking in 2007 when my husband's ARMY career took us to the far reaches of the globe. Most of my layouts are inspired by daily activity; either at home with my family or at work, Nursing. I enjoy this hobby as it allows me to express and capture special heartfelt moments in my life. Many of my friends consider my style as “eclectic”, full of bright colors, and happy. I am able to create a full layout combining mixed media and hybrid scrapbook technique.

Linda Abadie
For this week's challenge, Let It Snow!, Linda did the challenge by creating a card using the challenge as the title for her card on top of the Lille tag. The card was created on the kraft cardstock measuring 4.25" X 6". She added patterned paper rectangle that has been distressed with light blue color paint (diluted chalk powder). The snow flakes are adhered with foam tape to create 3D effect.


Kraft Outlet DT Reveal for "Let it Snow!" Challenge

Jennifer Cuthbertson
Jennifer created this card using a base of light kraft cardstock, added a snowflake embossed panel, a bingo card, and a salvage sticker. The card was finished with some felt snowflakes, rhinestones, and a seam binding bow.

Audrey Pettit
Audrey created a sweet snowman card for this week's Let it Snow challenge. She started with a base of patterned paper and added a layer of Buff Ivory Coverweight Cardstock followed by Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock. Snowflakes stamped in blue metallic ink create an icy backdrop for a pair of snowmen that are stamped on Buff Ivory Cardstock and dressed with Lunch Bag Kraft scarves. Audrey added pleated twill and White Twill Tying Tape across the card and finished with a sentiment flair button centered on a Round Metal Edged Grungy Prim Tag.

Kim Duran
For our "Let It Snow" theme, Kim used a die cut with a seasonal sentiment placed in front of a sparkling white snowflake. Kim used Light Kraft Cardstock, Victoria Seam Binding, and tied a little bell with Earthy Hemp Cord



3 comments:

  1. Wow, what gorgeous projects!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I posted late... thought that I had done it on Thursday... lucky I check :) Great challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10