Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Watch Us Wednesday with Dawn Burnworth: Envelope Cardholder


Hey everyone it's Dawn here with a quick little envelope cardholder tutorial for you to create.  I started out using The Kraft Outlet's Lunch Bag Kraft A2 Standard Envelope.


I sealed up the envelope in the back and then rounded off the corners.  I used a 3/8in circle punch to punch a hole for a handle.  


Then I stamped onto my Lunch Bag Kraft envelope with some pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I find that if I want to use Copics to color on Kraft it works better to emboss so that the ink doesn't spread out too much when I blend.  Prisma pencil coloring is also a very pretty way to color your images. 


Here is my image colored. I also added some sponging around the edges to give it some depth.


I also added a little Scalloped Grungy Prim Tag for my sentiment.


I also created a round card using the Kraft Outlet's Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock.  This is a great way to give a little gift also. You could fit a lot of different things inside this little envelope.  Gift cards, candy, treats and so much more.  Thanks so much for following along with me and remember there is still time to join this week's challenge, for all the details visit the current challenge link located in the upper righthand of our sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. The steps make it easy to follow...I will use these steps while try out my own Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab i am so glad you did it lol i make these a lot out of all different sized enverlopes and i use different sized measurements to give me different depth etc and Plastic Cards Printing
    a way to solve many printing problems.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10