Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Watch Us Wednesday with Lynn Darda: Using Kraft for Die Cuts

Happy 4th of July everyone!  This is Lynn with this week's tutorial.  Today I am actually sharing more of a tip than a tutorial.  Here it is:  Consider Kraft!  Okay, seems kind of obvious coming from The Kraft Journal right?  Many of us use Kraft as a card base but I am suggesting you try Kraft cardstock when creating die cuts.


The Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock, from The Kraft Outlet, is the perfect weight to use in your manual or electronic die-cutting machines.  It works well for punches too!

Here are close-ups of a few cards that I made using Kraft die-cuts.




For an overall view of cards and details on supplies, you can check out my blog From My Bungalow. Wishing you all a safe and happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tutorial, Lynn! I love those buttons on the butterflies, and I will definitely use that trick!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10