Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Watch Us Wednesday with Karen: Wonderful Washi

Hello fellow crafters!  Karen here with a quick and easy project I wanted to share with you all.  My wish is to help everyone fall as deeply in love with Washi Tape as I have.  There are SO many wonderful uses for washi tape, and so.....I thought I would just share one quick idea.  I encourage you to stop by The Kraft Outlet and pick up some "Wonderful Washi" and have fun with it.
I made real simple gift card holder by taking a Mini Kraft Merchandise Bag and adding a strip of Air Mail Washi Tape and a strip of Tape Measure Washi Tape.  Then, I got creative with some of the Tiny Wooden Clothes Pins and carefully covered them with a bit of washi tape.
Once you've placed the washi tape over the top of the Tiny Wooden Clothes Pin, you just trim the edges a little bit. This will allow you to match your embellishment to your card or project.
I also embellished my little gift card holder with some of The Kraft Outlet's awesome Baker's Twine.  Our Baker's Twine comes in several great colors, and during the Month of March, it is ON SALE for 15% off.  Just use the code TWINE15 when you check out, and you can save on this super versatile product.  The Kraft Outlet also carries several different varieties of Decorative Washi Tape and I hope you will check it out, and just have fun with it.  The Kraft Outlet is just FILLED with wonderful products to help you be creative.  So, please stop by and pick up some new goodies, and then join us for our weekly challenges.  We look forward to seeing what you will create!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Project Karen - and I have a ton of Washi tape - some from the Kraft Journal store! Enjoy your week! Thanks for sharing -and what a job that must have been to cover those tiny clothes pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail: It's SUPER easy! A great way to match embellishments to patterned paper. Yes, the Kraft Outlet does have LOTS of amazing Washi Tapes.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10