Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Three Awards: Tag, You're It Challenge

Each week our Kraft Outlet team of Designers personally select the Top Three Awards for last week's challenge. Their selections are based on style and technique(s) used on the project, as well as compliance with the challenge rules. With that said and before we announce this week's awards, we would like to thank everyone who participated!  We appreciate your entries and also love to see the use of Kraft cardstock and products from Kraft Outlet on your projects too!

The top three from each week's challenge receive this Top Three button for their blogs. (Top Three winners should feel free to right click on the image and save it to post on your blogs if you wish - previous winners, please feel free to exchange this new winner's button for your old button too!).


Please help us to congratulate our Top Three Award winners for our last challenge, they are (in no particular order):

#19 - Martha H.
#12 - Tara
#2 - Diana L.
 
Don't forget to visit The Kraft Journal on Wednesday for our weekly Watch Us Wesnesday tutorial! By the way, you still have plenty of time to take part in our current challenge and entering your projects this month makes you eligible to win a store voucher from Kraft Outlet in a random drawing that will take place at the end of the month. Please remember to be eligible for prizes you must use Kraft cardstock or products purchased from Kraft Outlet and be a follower of this blog as well!

Happy Krafting!

5 comments:

  1. congratulations on the winners - way to go -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering about the indication that your DT selects the winners each wk. I had asked awhile ago about this and response was tnat the winners were selected randomly. Here is the wording at the top of your current challenge:

    Each week our Kraft Outlet team of Designers personally select the Top Three Awards for last week's challenge. Their selections are based on style and technique(s) used on the project, as well as compliance with the challenge rules.

    One reason I ask this is because I was asked by one of your DT as to what I do with all my many creations and I do not mind being asked and I responded that I give most to family & friends and sell some.

    Other reason I ask is because this past wk I was asked to limit my # entries to 3 on a challenge that i will leave nameless and just know it was not The Kraft Journal and there was no indication of an entry limit.

    Please respond.

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of the Top Three - Congratulations to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa,

    Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought I explained it better! It has always been our practice for the Designers to choose the Top Three Awards each week. The only prize that is randomly selected is the monthly $15.00 store voucher from ALL the challenge entries for past month. When you asked me that question, I thought you were asking only about the monthly sotre voucher and for this I apologize wholeheartedly!!!

    It was my decision alone with this week's challenge to limit entries (it is not a decision that I even alerted the team to). I made my decision based solely on the fact that my Designers have many obligations on the team, including commenting, preparing projects for each weekly challenge and monthly tutorials... these requirements coupled with everyone's life and family commitments can make it difficult for Designers to get everything done WELL... it is my feeling that if I limit entries then my Designers have more time to visit their assigned entries and make well-thought out and meaningful comments rather than having so many entries to comment on that they are forced to simply hurry and visit each entry to just make a comment to fulfil their team commitment. I hope that this better explains our practices and my thought processes... if you have further questions, please feel free to email me: bethcat at sbcglobal dot net.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10