Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Watch Us Wednesday with Jessica: Personalized Label Sets

Hello everyone! Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap  here with hopefully a quick and easy to do "Watch Me Wednesday" tutorial. I am sure there are many of you out there that make these beautiful cards and projects to sell. Like myself,you may not own a personalized stamp with your name and blog information to stamp the back of your cards before selling them or giving them away. I have a GREAT way to help with that..so sit back and enjoy :)

The Kraft Outlet sell the best Brown Kraft Lables in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit all your needs. But for my tutorial (and the labels I like to use the best for my cards) I will be using the Address Brown Kraft Lables. They come 30 to a sheet, have the nice rounded edges and are compatible with your inkjet and laser printers. Plus they are very inexpensive and do not have to be used the way I use them, make them your regular mail return address label or use them to organize your craft room. The possibilities are endless.
These are what the labels look like, I removed the outer kraft border so you could see them a bit better. Using my printer and the Avery Template #8160, I enter the information I want each of my labels to say. You can enter anything you wish but for my cards I like the labels to read
designed by~ my name
blog address 
email address
That way if someone receives one of my cards and wants to order more or see what else I make they have all the information needed to contact me.
And here is what they look like all printed out. Again you can customize your label to say whatever you would like.

My finished label, attached to the clear packaging envelope I use to protect my card. They stick very well so there is no worry about them coming off. Plus they give your card a professional look, don't you think?

Feel free to stop by Jessica's Blog ~ Chick-n-Scrap to read more about this tutorial.  Thanks for visiting The Kraft Journal today and don't forget to join this week's challenge.  We LOVE seeing your projects!

2 comments:

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10