Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Watch Us Wednesday with Lynn: "Dad" Banner

Hello!  It is Lynn Darda and I am happy to be back designing for the Kraft Journal blog. Since this week's challenge is "For Him", I will show you how to create a banner celebrating "Dad".  I used these supplies from The Kraft Outlet.
 
I used the Kraft Tags and Ties for the base of the banner.  Then I carefully covered them with  Vintage Reproduction Sears Catalog Pages.  
Carefully trim using a Kraft knife and ruler. The next step is to adhere to Kraft base, stamp, and ink edges.
Next I embellished the end pieces with some stickers from Jenni Bowlin Magpie Hodge Podge Stickers
along with some stamps.
I think these stickers are perfect for a vintage, masculine project.  I will probably use the other stickers for a mini-album. Just punch some holes along the top edges, thread in the ties included and here is the finished banner.

I will give this to DH for Father's Day.  Using the Kraft Tag and Ties made this project quick and easy.
 
For a stamping tip that helps you get more use out of your stamps visit my blog From My Bungalow.
You will also learn why using Sears Catalog pages are extra meaningful to my project.  Thanks for visiting for this edition of Watch Us Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. awesome banner Lynn!!! Love the great vintage feel and all the fun products you used from The Kraft Outlet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Well, don't tell your DH that I think his banner is "cute"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is awesome! Fabulous work as always dear! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! Love it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10