Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Watch Us Wednesday with Tammy

Hello everyone!

It's Tammy, and I am going to share with you a card I made in "just" under 10 minutes using products from The Kraft Outlet.

First I gathered some supplies. I had an idea in my head and then just put together the card as "quick" as I could as I went along. So the final product may not use all that I had pulled in the supply picture below.

The Supplies from The Kraft Outlet
Brown Kraft Cardstock
Buff Ivory Cardstock
Kraft & Black Cardstock Pad
Natural Twill Tying Tape
Silhouette Card Set
Black and White Baker's Twine
Other Supplies
Adhesive
Buttons
Paper Trimmer
Scallop Border Punch

Here is a picture of what I thought I might need. I start with an idea or a sketch in my head and gather all supplies first.

Here is the finished card! :-)

I started with a Brown Kraft Cardstock base which I added a layer of Buff Ivory Cardstock trimmed with a scallop border punch. Next I selected a piece of patterned paper from the Kraft & Black Cardstock Pad and trimmed to fit the panel inside the scallop border base. Next I selected a card from the Silhouette Card Set and added it to the center. I then took a length of Natural Twill Tying Tape and wrapped it around the card front and tied in a bow adding a button which I embellished with a bow created from Black and White Baker's Twine. Final finishing touches, adding three buttons to the top. 
Time to complete: 9:28
It is a fairly simple card and easy to complete quickly. Adding the ready made Silhouette card made this a snap without fussing with stamps. 

I hope you enjoyed this 10 Minute card and will head over to The Kraft Outlet to add a few items to your shopping cart that will assist with making darling cards in a jiff! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful and blessed day!
~Tammy~

2 comments:

  1. It does not look like a quick card at all! It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Love those silhouette cards.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10