Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Watch Us Wednesday !


This week Tammy is sharing a project with us !!

It's Tammy, and it's my turn to share a fun little packaging idea using some items from The Kraft Outlet as well as items in your stash!  The Kraft Outlet sells Lunch Bag Kraft CD Pockets that can be altered to make cutie pie packaging for any occasion, but today I am sharing an idea for Christmas.

I started with a Lunch Bag Kraft CD Pocket and added papers to the front just like I would a card.  At the bottom, I trimmed a piece of Buff Ivory Cardstock to stamp some darling Peppermints in red ink along the bottom. I added some pom pom and sequins from my stash for an eye catching touch.I die-cut a doily from Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock and added a portion of it to the top of the card. 
At the top, I took a length of Natural Twill Tape and wrapped it around the CD Holder and tied in a bow embellishing with Red Baker's Twine, a button, and berries and a leaf from my stash. The front was dressed up with some chenille candy canes, and a jar of Gingerbread Men.  The Jar and the Gingerbread Men were both stamped and cut from Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock and Buff Ivory Cardstock.  Both the Jar and the candy canes were wrapped with some Natural Hemp Cord.  All that is left is to fill your pocket with goodies to ensure a smile on someone's face! 
Thank you for sharing a part of your day with us! 
~Tammy~

1 comment:

  1. I love these darling CD covers, and boy are they sturdy !! Clever packaging Tammy !!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10