Welcome to this week's segment of Watch Us Wednesday at The Kraft Journal. Today I'd like to share with you all a few helpful ideas for making TAGS! I have several great ideas that will help you to create wonderful tags for gift-giving. I hope these ideas are helpful to you.
1. Every time you create a card, save the small patterned paper scraps. Use these scraps to create a tag that perfectly matches your card. You can layer them, make a pattern, and just use those patterned papers that match your card to create the perfect tags that compliments your card; creating the perfect gift set. I have a sample of this technique on my blog today!
2. Tucking the matching tag inside the card when you send it - it is the perfect gift because it matches your card and doesn't cost anything extra to mail. Just tuck it right inside the card. It can be used by the recipient as a bookmark, or can be placed on their refrigerator or mirror as a sweet reminder of the person who sent it.
3. Using the Kraft Outlet's amazing tags make it SO easy to create tags (as suggested in Tip #1). Here are some of the wonderful tags we offer at the Kraft Outlet:
|Grungy Prim Shipping Tags - 50 Tags for $8.50|
|Blackboard Tag - 25 Tags for $4.00|
All tags found at the Kraft Outlet are right on trend and priced just right. The Chalkboard look is very popular right now, and these sweet Chalkboard Tags are the perfect way to create a matching tag for your chalkboard cards. I have a sample of the chalkboard tag on my blog today. Everyone loves getting a surprise gift inside their card, and tags are the best little gift to tuck inside!
4. You can use our lovely Natural Manilla Shipping Tags (50 Tags for $7.75) to create matching tags for your cards that are made with Buff/Ivory Notecards. Whatever the style of your cards, you'll be sure to find just the right TAGS to compliment them at the Kraft Outlet.
5. Take a simple tag, run a few lengths of various Washi Tapes across them. This is a quick and easy way to decorate a tag. It looks really great if you use the same Decorative/Washi Tapes on your card to create a matching set. I have an additional washi tag project on my blog today.
6. There's no limit to what you can create with tags. By taking several larger tags and securing them together, you can quickly create a mini album. Our larger tags such as the Large Grungy Prim Shipping Tags are big enough to hold a small photo. With our pricing being so low for the package of 50, you can quickly and easily create several small mini tag albums for gift-giving.
FYI: Just in case you really LOVE tags, and would enjoy having even more great ideas.....here's something fun. I have created three additional TAG PROJECTS that I'm sharing on my blog today. I'd love to have you stop by and take a peek at them. You can find me here: My Cup Runneth Over!
Let your imagination run wild. There are SO many great projects you can create using tags. If you happen to see any great "krafty" tag ideas, please feel free to share them with us on our Pinterest Board or by linking to our weekly challenges. We would love to see all the creative ways you use your tags. Happy Crafting! Karen