Friday, April 25, 2014

Feature Me Friday



Hi all and welcome to Feature Me Friday at the Kraft Journal.
Friday is my favorite time of the week, we get to see the winners! The Kraft Outlet team of Designers personally select the Top Three Awards for each week's challenge. Their selections are based on style and technique(s) used on the project, as well as compliance with the challenge rules.

So take a look at the winners!



Thanks to all who participated!


Today we are so happy to share these designs by LeAnne Pugliese from Wee Inklings. Not only is she one of the Top Three Winners she is also our Featured Artist. LeAnne had these super cute ideas for our Bunny or Lamb Challenge and we wanted to show them off.


LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Easter Treat Bags Stampin
The Kraft Journal’s challenge was for bunnies or lambs, so I did one of each!  The first one is a bag-a-lope; these were real popular when I first became a demonstrator, and I think you can find the directions on SCS.  I used a crumb cake envelope, scoring the sides and bottom at 5/8” to make my little bag:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Easter Bag-a-lope Stampin
I used some Retrofresh DP, Lil’Inker dies and a Papertrey sentiment.
The next one uses the Scallop Tag Topper punch, and is basically like the one shown here, but I embossed the front panel with the Square Lattice EF before assembling it.  I sponged it with Baked Brown Sugar ink, then added these cute little images from a retired Cornish Heritage Farmnspring set:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Easter Treats
Here’s the back, with a tag from the same set.
DSCF2282



Thank LeAnne for sharing your creativity with us.
Happy Krafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10