Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Watch Us Wednesday - Primitive Graphics



Hello everyone!  Anitra here for this week's Watch Us Wednesday!
Today I'd  like to talk about the great instant download Between Prim Friends Vol. 1,  & Between Prim Friends Vol. 2, available for purchase at The Kraft Outlet.  One of my past projects featured these great images and they are instant download.  
Anitra Tovar

Once I found the image I wanted from the vast variety of prim clip art, I simply ran them threw my printer and the image was printed directly onto to the tag.  Printing on tags is just one way to use these fun Prim images.  Another way I have used these is printing on to paper bags.


How adorable are these bags!  The images dress up any little bag and would be great for gift giving.  For these bags I opened a blank page from my office Word document and dragged the prim image onto the opened document file.  Once on my document page I simply changed the size according to how I wanted it to be seen on my bag.  I then loaded the bag into my printer tray and selected the print option.  
Easy as can be!  

This prim card is sweet and simple!  Not a lot of layers going on in keeping with the prim style.  A simple rusty snowflake and some Hemp Cord is all this primitive card needs.   It is so much fun creating these primitive projects!  All you need to create your own heart warming primitive projects like these are a printer and Between Prim Friends Vol. 1 or, Between Prim Friends Vol. 2!  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  


1 comment:

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10