Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Watch Us Wednesday

On our Watch Us Wednesday posts we feature one of our talented Design Team members. We select a product that we would like to showcase and then sit back and wait for the amazing things to come.  Take a look at what Tammy has created. Great job Tammy!

Hello~ It's Tammy, and it's my turn to do a Product Spotlight here on The Kraft Journal Blog.   As you saw from the blog title, I am featuring Baker's Twine. It has many uses, but today, I am using it as decorative focal image.



I die-cut a star from a Large Kraft Shipping Tag. Next I took a piece of scrap cardstock slightly smaller than the tag and I ran through my Xyron machine to make one side sticky and ran the Red Baker's Twine back and forth on the sticky scrap cardstock. When complete, I added it to the back of the tag where the window of the star is seen. 
Next, I decorated my tag with the 4th of July greeting, stamped and die-cut stars are added for a decorative touch. All, that was left was to finish the card as desired.  The Kraft Outlet's Buff Ivory Cardstock makes a wonderful base.
I hope you have enjoyed this week's product spotlight and add some wonderful Baker's Twine to your shopping cart. Why don't you give this a try on your next project!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
~Tammy~

**We have something SPECIAL planned for Friday so be sure and check back then.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10