Friday, July 18, 2014

Feature Me Friday

Hi again and Happy Friday!


Welcome to Feature Me Friday sponsored by Kraft Outlet
We love celebrating creativity and spotlighting participants in our weekly challenges. So here are the winners for Challenge #171 Sea and Sand.
The Kraft Outlet team of Designers personally select the Top Three Awards for each week's challenge. Their selections are based on style and technique(s) used on the project, as well as compliance with the challenge rules.
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Beach Babies Stampin Papertrey
                                                                       #7 - LeAnn


                                                                  #9 - Esther/Shoregirl


                                                                      #8 - Jennifer Scull




Top Three winners feel free to right click on the image and save it to post on your blogs if you wish.

Thanks for visiting The Kraft Journal and see you on Monday for another challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy playing along with the Kraft Journal challenges -- thanks for picking my fishbowl card as a top three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3 picks! you have made my day!!!!

    congrats to the others who were chosen, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card! I have been on bloggy vacation, so I missed this! A nice surprise for my day!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10