Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Watch Us Wednesday

Hello everyone!


Anitra here and for this week's Watch Us Wednesday I will be featuring these amazing library cards! It was so much fun playing with these little cuties!  For my first project using these library cards I customized them by running them through my printer and adding a digital image overlay.


Next I created this darling little tag.  This would be a perfect little tag to go along with a good book for a friend who is under the weather.  The Kraft Outlet sells these library cards in a pack of 25 in white as well as the traditional yellow.  

For my next project I used the white library card as a journaling spot.  


Can you see the library cards sticking out from the top?  I created this little mini album for my daughter and needed some places to journal.  The library cards made the perfect addition to my little mini album.


Once again I ran the library cards through my pinter with a digital image overlay so they would match my paper.  Because the lines still show through this gives me a perfect spot to journal.  I can not tell you how many times I've sent my journaling spots down the waste basket because I've journaled crooked.  These are meant to be memories I want to record and look back on fondly.  Using the library cards as journaling spots will help me journal with guided lines solving my sloping journaling problem!

For my last project using these versatile library cards I created a simple card.


I cut this library card down to fit my card and again printed a pattern over the top to match my card.  I then matted it onto some black cardstock to really pop out the card and added some black bling.  I hope you give these library cards a try.  They really are so much fun to play with and the Kraft Outlet also sells the library pockets as well!  Be sure to stop by the Kraft Outlet and take a look!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects! You always blow me away!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10