Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Watch Us Wednesday

Hello Kraft Journal Friends!

It's Tammy, and it's my turn to feature a product spotlight for Watch Us Wednesday! Today, I am spotlighting The Kraft Outlet's Text Paper

My project today uses the Brown Kraft Text Paper, which I have turned into Doily Flower Wraps.  They are perfect for parties, weddings, or summer hostess gifts. 

I cut a circle from the Brown Kraft Text Paper. Mine was about 6 1/2 x 6 1/2. I had a heart shape doily ( measured about 6 x 6), in my stash of goodies that I placed in the center. Any larger doily will do. I glued it to the center of the circle. Next fold into a cone, and secure with a dot of hot glue and tie with Natural Hemp Cord

Stamp a White Scallop Tag that can be personalized as needed. Brown Kraft Text Paper makes it easy to make beautiful paper flowers for embellishing your cards, tags, gift bags, as you can see here the Doily Flower Wrap. The possibilities are endless. 
I hope you enjoyed this simple little project!  Be sure to stop by The Kraft Outlet to see the different varieties of Text Paper they carry.

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful flower and the pretty doily wrapped around the kraft paper! Such a charming idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10