Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Watch Us Wednesday!

Hi and welcome to another edition of Watch Us Wednesday at The Kraft Journal.

It's Kristi here to show you a cute project with our weekly spotlight item, Buff Ivory Labels. I've used the Oval 3.25 by 2 inch labels on my project today.


I recently rearranged and reorganized my craft room. I added a couple of cubby shelves with matching bins to hold some of my supplies. Since everything is in a new place, I need to label each bin with the contents. I thought the ivory labels would be perfect for some cute label tags. I cut some scalloped ovals from a sheet of Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock. I  applied an oval label to the center of each scalloped oval. I then stamped a frame in aqua blue ink on the label. I punched a hole and strung some Metallic Hemp Twine through each tag for hanging. For a little extra embellishment, I added a kraft colored butterfly or flower to each tag. Here is a picture of them attached to my storage bins.
All organized! Now I can actually find things without having to open every bin first! 


I've chosen to hand write the contents for my bins on the tag, but these labels are able to go through your printer if you prefer a printed label instead. They're also available in square, circle and whole sheet adhesive and many different sizes for any of your labeling projects. They can used for bath and body products, soaps, canning jars, gift boxes and food packaging, or applied directly onto a drawer or bin front.

Thank for joining us today, I hope I've given you an idea or two on how to use these versatile labels!

2 comments:

  1. These are very pretty I like the idea to add the finishing touch to an artsy room. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so nice. They look great on your newly organized unit.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10