Friday, August 15, 2014

Feature Me Friday

Happy Friday and glad you popped in to see the winners of our Dictionary Pages Challenge!



The Kraft Outlet team of Designers personally select the Top Three Awards for each week's challenge. Their selections are based on style and technique(s) used on the project, as well as compliance with the challenge rules.

#3 - Sierra

#1 - Bonnie

Wow! what great use of old Dictionary pages. 
Top Three winners feel free to right click on the image and save it to post on your blogs if you wish.

Thanks for stopping by and see you Monday for another great Challenge here at the Kraft Journal!

3 comments:

  1. Generally I like to and get my mix of Vitamin E from pills. While I would prefer to via a good meal plan it can be even more difficult to at times.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came on here to see the list of GREAT challenges... and see that I have again been HONORED with a TOP THREE Badge... THANK YOU SO very much... it is already on my blog... I am very honored that you liked my seed savers... they are really a wonderful little gift of love to anyone that eats food... truth. Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - And congrats to the other winners. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10