Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Watch Us Wednesday

Anitra here for this week's Watch Us Wednesday!  
This week I will be featuring the Kraft Outlet's kraft tags!  These tags are so versatile and are great to use in many styles of crafting.  I love printing directly onto the tags using the Between Prim Friends vol. 1 & 2 creating adorable primitive tags.


These tags work well with other crafting styles as well.  Steampunk is a great style to use on these tags!


For this tag I stamped a ruled image as well as a textured stamp onto the kraft tag base.  I then distressed the edges using a black soot ink.  Next using ephemera from the Thrift Shop pack I adhered the dress from along with the ticket.  Using die cut gears I adhered them to the side of the tag.  This makes the perfect embellishment for a journal.


One of my favorite styles is the Shabby Chic style.  The kraft tags work beautifully with this style as well!  


For this tag I white washed the tag in white watered down acrylic paint and covered it using some shabby patterned paper.  I embellished the tag using some pearls, along with a  chipboard button topped with a pink rose.  I just love using kraft tags in my 6"x6" cards! 



For my last tag I stamped a simple floral image and colored using prisma colored pencils.  This was so fun to color.  The colors just pop off the kraft background!  


What's your style?  I hope you give these a try, and be sure to pick up your kraft tags at the Kraft Outlet!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE me some Kraft tags! These are all just beautiful and so different. Thanks for sharing these ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10