Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Watch Us Wednesday

Hey there Kraft Journal Friends!

It's Tammy, and it's my turn to share a product spotlight with you. Today I am featuring Post Card Tags.   They are vintage style that are blank and can be used for any project. Today, I created a gift box and decorated one to go on top as you see below.

I started out using Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock to create my box.  After I assembled the box by using a file cut by my electronic cutting machine, I added some patterned paper to the front and sides.
I added some stamped images, a die-cut tree, sequins, and then created a triple ribbon from Natural Burlap Ribbon which I embellished further with a Red Baker's Twine bow and a button. They are perfect to dress up any packaging and would look great at weddings, in home decor projects, the possibilities are endless. Please visit The Kraft Outlet to see the two Post Card Tag varieties they sell.

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10