Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Watch Us Wednesday

Hi! Kristi here this week to show you a neat project with a spotlight item from The Kraft Outlet!


Today's featured item are the Mini Graph Paper Merchandise Bags.The minute I saw these cute little bags, I thought of math class. Boo! I realized how cute they would be for little back to school favors!



  I decorated them with little school buses and a back to school sentiment I cut out with my electronic die cutting machine. There are many cutting files available on the internet for you to use. After I assembled each bus, I backed the window portion with some vellum to give it an opaque effect and look more like a window. I used red tags (also cut on my electronic cutter) as the background for the buses. I added some Red and Black Baker's Twine to each tag and tied it into a multi looped bow at the top. I cut out the sentiments and glued them to the tag right above the bus. All that was left to do was fill them with some goodies! I filled them with my favorite candy(Smarties!).  You could add one of these  to your child's lunch box as a special treat to ease them back into school or make a bunch to give out to the whole class! They are so quick and easy to make.
I hope you liked today's project! I hope I've inspired you on how to use these cute Graph Paper Bags!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10