Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday

In keeping with our Holiday inspiration let's take a look at what Tammy has for us!


Hello There to all our Kraft Journal Friends!
It's Tammy, and I wanted to share a decorative idea that looks great in a basket or at your table place setting. Today, I am featuring a Halloween theme, but this could easily be changed out for any holiday or occasion. Since these will be used for a treat party, I have just included a fork, napkin, tucking in a sweet treat!
I started with the Small Glassine Bags, and I added a strip of Black Twill Tape down the center.  Next I created a double bow for each bag using Black Baker's Twine.  All that was left was to die-cut a green star for each adding my stamped focal image to the center.
Sure is a cute and an inexpensive way to add a special touch to your party. Please be sure to head over to my blog, Creating Somewhere Under The Sun for additional product information.

Click here to Shop The Kraft Outlet
Click here to like us on Facebook
Click here to follow us on Pinterest
 
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
~Tammy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10