Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday

Welcome to this week's Watch Us Wednesday!  Anitra here, and today I'm sharing with you the projects I have created using the Kraft Outlet's Pillow Boxes.  I enjoy using these sweet little pillow boxes for small gifts.  I have featured this pillow box in a Watch Us Wednesday featuring mini clothes pins.  A little patterned paper, lace and twill and this box was so easy to decorate.  Using the mini clothes pins creates a great way to add a tag.



For this next Pillow Box I simply added some vintage lace from my stash along with a bling center.  This would be a great way to package bridal shower, wedding, or baby favors.  The kraft Pillow Box paired with the lace gives it an elegant vintage look.  Using the Kraft Recycled Tissue Paper would be a great way to package small jewelry items to assure the item is save inside the box.



In this next Pillow Box I punched a circle in the front of the box and adhered a piece of acetate, creating a window.  I framed the window with a scalloped circle punch to which I punched the center circle in the same circle size.   To further embellish the Pillow box I added some Music Washi Tape along with some Hand Stained Bias Tape in Oatmeal Cream.  I tucked a tulle spray behind the bow and adhered a red rose to the bow.  


These little Pillow Boxes are a great way to give gifts.  Using the products from the Kraft Outlet gives a variety of ways to decorate these sweet Pillow Boxes.  For more information on these projects please stop by my blog Stamping While They Sleep.  

2 comments:

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10