Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday

Hello Kraft Journal Friends,

Tammy here sharing a project I made with some fine products from The Kraft Outlet and paying special focus on Buff Ivory Cardstock.  It's a very durable 80lb cover weight linen weave stationary grade texture that stamps beautifully as well as a great base for many crafting projects.

I created a Halloween Banner to hang from a mirror in my family room.


I started by stamping 6 pennant pieces onto Buff Ivory Cardstock and die-cutting them using a coordinated die.  Next I created 6 paper rosettes using Buff Ivory Cardstocto add to the center of each of the pennant pieces. The next layer is 6 die-cut stars from Blackboard Stock Paper.
I took some foam letters and ran them through my Xyron Machine and added orange glitter to spell out the word BEWARE. 

I used Butter Bias Tape and dyed it with an orange spray mist and hung to dry. Once dry, I punched holes in each corner of the pennant to lace my custom dyed Bias Tape through tying each end in a fluffy bow.
I decorated with buttons laced with Black Baker's Twine in each of the corners. 


I hope you have enjoyed this project. Please stop by The Kraft Outlet to pick up some Buff Ivory Cardstock as well as any of the other products mentioned today.

Have a GREAT Wednesday!
~Tammy~

6 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous, Tammy! I LOVE the vintage style to this, and the detail is amazing~ fabulous pennants and rosettes. Love the glittered letters, and love the dyed trim. Seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design of the banner!! The dyed ribbon and sparkly letters are fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tammy this is amazing!! LOVE LOVE your pretty rosettes ~ nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10