Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday

Marsha here and so excited to be here for my first Watch Us Wednesday.  The Kraft Outlet has some wonderful Grungy Tags. For this card I used a Scalloped Grungy Prim Tag. Love the staining on these tags.

The Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock is light weight so it makes a great layer and I used it behind the image panel.  "Adore" is stamped onto the tag and "you" is cut out with a die from the Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock.    Each of the tags comes with a string so I looped it around the back of the flower, letting it hang down in front.  You will find these products at the Kraft Outlet.  For a few more details about this card, come visit my blog, Gramma's Room.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Marsha! Those grungy tags are adorable, and a great buy at the Kraft Outlet!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10