Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday

Hi it's Marsha here with What's Hot Wednesday and we are featuring Twill Ribbon.  I had a hard time deciding which of the cute twill ribbons to work with so I made two projects.
For this first card I started with Buff Ivory Cardstock.  A piece of  Vintage Dictionary Page was backed with black and then a Library Card and Pocket  were attached with some double sided tape.
The words on the top of the card are stickers from my stash but I wanted a message too so I printed out a digital sentiment.
 The alarm clock is embossed with gold.  Don't you love the clock faces on the Clock Face Twill Ribbon?

Card #2
 For this card I used another piece of a Vintage Dictionary Page, distressing the edges and adding a little copper embossing.  The heart is also embossed.  The main panel is backed with Brown Kraft Cardstock.  The key, which is cut out with a die, is tied on with some of my favorite Natural Hemp Cord. The Twill Ribbon at the bottom of the card is Vintage Key Twill Ribbon.  So pretty.

I hope you like these ideas for using Twill Ribbon.  More details for these cards can be found on my blog: Grammasroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10