Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday

Hello, all our crafty and creative friends of The Kraft Journal!  I hope you're having a great week, and that you've had time to be creative.  It's Design Team Member, Karen Letchworth here with this week's "What Hot Wednesday" segment, and what's really hot are The Kraft Outlet's AWESOME Scratch-Off Stickers!  These fun stickers come in a package of 24 stickers for just $2.75, and they are perfect for raffles, fund-raisers and parties, as well as this great idea I'm sharing with you all today.
BABY GENDER REVEAL!  This is SUCH a big trend right now.  Everyone is coming up with the most creative ways to reveal the gender of their babies, or for ways to reveal any other big news!  With these beautiful Gold Scratch-Off Stickers, you can be super creative with your reveals!  I used a Small Buff/Ivory Notecard and covered it with pink and blue cardstock.  I used letter stickers to add the words "It's A" and then came the fun part.
 I took a sheet of Buff/Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock and ran it through my printer.  I printed the word "Nope" and the word "Girl".  Then, I cut the Buff/Ivory Cover Weight Cardstock into circles.  Next, I peeled off the Gold Scratch-Off Stickers and placed one over each of the words to cover them.  Then, I placed them at the bottom of the card.
It's easy to reveal the word, or words, under the stickers.  You can use a coin or a Bone Folder Tool to scratch off the gold, and you will reveal the printed words underneath.  It's such a fun way to reveal this exciting news.
You can really be creative with all the fun ways to use these wonderful stickers, but this is just one way to showcase them.  As I said, gender reveals are BIG right now; and the Kraft Outlet is the perfect place to get all the supplies you need to create something fun like this.  Wouldn't your friends and family enjoy getting the BIG NEWS about a new baby in this fun manner?  Try some Gold Scratch-Off Stickers for yourself!
 
I hope you have a great week, and I warmly welcome you all to stop by and play along in our challenge this week as well.  We would LOVE to see your creativity at work.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Blessings to you,
Karen

Happy Thanksgiving
from everyone here at the Kraft Journal and Kraft Outlet.

2 comments:

  1. How cute is this??? Very clever, Karen. Love the rich blue and pink and those darling bows.
    What a fun idea. I will be ordering some of these soon. I'm thinking they would be fun for Valentine cards for my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marsha! They are fun. I think EVERYONE should order some! Thanks, Babette, for allowing us to design with these amazing products.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10