Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday - Bottle Caps

Hello everyone!  Anitra here for this week's What's Hot Wednesday, and bottle caps are defiantly hot right now!  It's no surprise I enjoy altering bottle caps and painting them in some of my favorite colors.  I have used them as embellishments on cards


As well as embellishments on some of my favorite projects I have created here for the Kraft Journal.


Bottle caps can be used is so many different ways.  Since the Holidays are fast approaching I thought I'd show you some other ways to use these. 


For this project I painted the bottle cap pink for a Shabby Chic look.  I adhered an image into the center and then adhered it onto a rosette to create this snowflake ornament.  


Here's another snowflake ornament where I painted the bottle cap a soft blue before adhering the image.  These bottle caps are so versatile.  They come in a silver color ready to be alcohol inked, painted or decoupaged. 


I made these adorable little magnets from the pink painted bottle caps.  Wouldn't these be a great little gift.  You could even personalize it using a photo.  I know a couple of grandparents who would love to have their little sunshine smiling at them each morning!  The Kraft Outlet offers a great price on their bottle caps!  With 50 coming in a pack it is a real bargain!  Be sure to visit the Kraft Outlet and pick yourself up a pack!  

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to use my bottle caps - I need to get busy - thanks for the lovely suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects rock Anitra! I love each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10