Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday - Burlap Ribbon!

Welcome to What's Hot Wednesday. Each week we feature an item you can find at www.KraftOutlet.com and share some creativity.
Thanksgiving Day was three weeks ago but I wanted to show you the napkin rings I made using the Burlap Ribbon at The Kraft Outlet.  I used a piece to wrap around the napkin, securing it with a brad so I could have a loose overlapping end.  The leaf and tag are cut out with Cuttlebug dies using the Buff  Ivory cardstock then distressed with some orange ink.  The final touch was the Wraphia which I wrapped around the base of the brad and then tied into a bow.  Easy and I love how they turned out.

So that was three weeks ago.  How about an any time card with Burlap Ribbon?


I thought it would be fun to pleat some of the burlap ribbon instead of using just a straight piece like I usually do.  The papers are from my stash.  The photograph buttons are chipboard; the others are die cut from Brown Kraft cardstock, Vintage Dictionary Pages, and ruby cardstock.  Each of the buttons are sewn onto the card with Natural Hemp Cord.
For a few more details, visit my blog Gramma's Room.  I hope this inspired you to try some of the Burlap Ribbon at the Kraft Outlet.  It is beautiful to work with and it comes in black too!

Don't forget to enter the challenge going on this week.                                  
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10