Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday - Natural Hemp Cord

Hello Kraft Journal Friends!

It's Tammy with you today spotlighting Natural Hemp Cord!
I created some tags made from Brown Kraft Coverweight cardstock where I used the Natural Hemp Cord for the hanging string, but what I really love is how you can take a thin paintbrush handle or pencil and wrap the cord around several times and it will curl right up giving you curlycue's...It will hold it's shape.
Next I created a Thank you card to have on hand once the holidays are over. The Button/twine embellishment treatment was inspired by bracelets I saw on pinterest.
I started the card with a base of Brown Kraft Coverweight cardstock.  I used Blackboard Stock Paper to mat the pinstripe patterned paper on the left side of the card front. The Blackboard Paper was also used for the frame in the middle of the card.  The trees were stamped onto Vintage Dictionary Pages and cut out with a coordinating die.
Natural Hemp Cord was laced through the vintage white button and wrapped around the pinstripe panel to create a unique embellishing touch.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects, and I hope I have given you a few ideas to use Natural Hemp Cord  in projects of your own. If you would like further details on the products I have used today, please visit my blog at Creating Somewhere Under The Sun.
Please join us in our current challenge. You have until Sunday to link up and join in the fun!

Have a GREAT day!
~Tammy~

1 comment:

  1. lovely I like the card and tag . very cute. I love all the neutral.
    colors
    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10