Friday, January 2, 2015

Feature Me Friday - Winners Challenge #202 Color Inspiration

Happy New Year! Thanks for visiting the Kraft Journal.  We have Winners!  On Friday we announce our Top Three Picks from last weeks Challenge #202 - Color Inspiration.
winners-at-the-kraft-journal

The Kraft Outlet team of Designers personally select the Top Three Awards for each week's challenge. Their selections are based on style and technique(s) used on the project, as well as compliance with the challenge rules.

Thanks to all who joined in and congratulations to the Top Three Winners!
In My Heart_1
In My Heart - Nina-Marie Designs
Gail Scott
Donna K

Top Three winners feel free to right click on the image and save it to post on your blogs if you wish.
Thanks to all who played along we truly appreciate your creativity.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Congrats Gail!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Happy Dance - thank you for selecting my card as one of the Top 3 - it was fun to make - have a blessed week - Thanks Melissa for the congrats too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my days! Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top 3 winner! I'm so honored. It was a joy to play along. You made my day. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10