Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's Hot Wednesday - Small Kraft Tags

Hi, it's Marsha here with What's Hot Wednesday featuring Small Kraft Tags.  I plan on using lots of these tags on my Valentine cards this year.

It is only recently that I started using tags on cards but with all the wonderful kinds of tags at the Kraft Outlet, my love of them is growing.  Besides the Grunge Stained Tags which I have used recently, I took a try with the Small Kraft Tags.  What fun.
Keeping it simple, I edged this first one with a border punch.  I also cut a heart out of the middle of the tag with a die.  By removing one of the pieces of the heart, I was able to let the red cardstock show through.
For this tag, I went with a musical theme, putting a piece of Music Washi Tape on the edge of the tag and then adding a die cut note.
The top of both tags are tied with Natural Hemp Cord and Baker's Twine.


The third tag made it onto a card.  The lips are a fussy cut digital image.  A piece of red cardstock on the back of the tag enhances the bottom edge which was cut with decorative scissors.   See the heart in the top right corner of the card?  It is the left over piece from the first tag.
Are you ready to play with Kraft tags?  You can find these and many more fun tags at the Kraft Outlet.
For a few more details about this card, you can visit my blog Gramma's Room.


1 comment:

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10