Friday, December 18, 2015

We Have Winners!

Hi all and welcome to the Kraft Journal.  Every Friday we announce the Top Three Winners from our challenges and today we have the Top Three picks from Challenge #253 Santa or Snowman.


winners-at-the-kraft-journal



The Kraft Outlet team of Designers personally select the Top Three Awards for each week's challenge. Their selections are based on style and technique(s) used on the project, as well as compliance with the challenge rules.

Melissa SunShine Honey Bee


Manuela

Gail Scott


Thanks to all who joined in and congratulations to the Top Three Winners!


The top three from each week's challenge receive this Top Three button for their blogs.



Remember come back on Monday for another Kraft Journal Challenge! 

5 comments:

  1. This BEE is happy to bee selected in the Top 3 for Kraft Journal Santa or Snowman. I put a lot of work into the Tim Holtz Village Dwelling Winter House. My hubby helped assemble the roof, chimney & dormer part of roof. Congrats to the other Top Winners. Merry Christmas to all. Earlier I left a comment asking about what was on sale at the KJ store and did not see a response. When I click to go to the store I see a note indicating sale but nothing telling me what is on sale. I wanted to buy some Lt Kraft & Buff Ivory cardstock but that does not appear to be on sale.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners - and thank you for selecting my card as a winner too -Happy Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the wonderful crafty winners,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, congrats to the winners and thank you for chose my card, always a great surprise :-)
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good suggestions - Incidentally , others have been needing a a form , my business partner edited a blank version here https://goo.gl/C3IkkJ.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!

09 10